• Change of Address

    If you recently moved or changed your address…

    Visit the Registrar’s Office and bring your photo ID and proofs of residency


    Residency verification requirements: 

    • Two bills: utility/water, cable (not a cell phone bill), home insurance bill, car insurance (not car policy) within the past 60 days 
    • A current lease/Section 8 agreement/mortgage or government document within the past 60 days 
    • A W2 form dated within the year or a Payroll Stub dated within the past 60 days 
    • A Bank or Credit Card Statement dated within the past 60 days
    • A Letter from an Approved Government Agency* dated within the past 60 days


    If you have no bills with the new address and don't have a lease or Mortgage, please complete the Tenant Landlord/Family Living agreement and upload the NOTARIZED form into the residency area. 


    *Approved Government Agencies include the Department of Revenue (DOR), Department of Children and Families (DCF), Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA), Department of Youth Services (DYS) or Social Security.