MCAS Resource List
* This website is for students to pick just-right books in different genres. There are informational videos on various topics. This website is suitable for all grade levels.
* This webiste is suitable for parents to understand our Eureka Math Curriculum. This webiste is completely aligned with our math program.
Exact Path Reading and Math:
* This website is suitable for all 2-5 students to take their own path in reading or math. This aligns with our curriculum.
Keyboarding Without Tears:
* This is a website for students to use to become proficient keyboarders!
MCAS Sample Work and Scoring Guide:
* Within this link you will find scoring guides and samples of student work for released items from MCAS tests. Scoring guides and student work samples are provided for the following item types: open-response items, constructed-response items, essay questions, and writing prompts.
MCAS Released Items:
* You can access these English Language Arts, Math, and Science questions for students to practice!