7:00 PM - 9:00 PM School Committee Meeting
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM School Committee Meeting (Meet & Greet)
Welcome Back to another school year!
We are so excited for the coming year and I can assure you that the entire faculty and staff at Randolph High is committed to providing a safe and welcoming school environment for your children. We look forward to working together to create a school climate that is always respectful and reflective and honors the diversity found in our school and community. Most importantly, the teachers and staff at Randolph High will work collaboratively with you and your child to make sure that all students are demonstrating high levels of achievement and growth; we will accomplish this goal by constantly engaging our students in learning experiences that are rigorous and relevant as they readily accept more responsibility for their own learning and development.
Below, please find some important opening-of-school information:
• School opens on Tuesday, August 27th for freshmen students only so that they may participate in a full-day orientation program to our school.
• All students report on Wednesday, August 28th.
• Students are strongly encouraged to arrive to school by 7:10 with first period classes beginning at 7:20. Dismissal is at 2:03.
• Breakfast is available in our cafeteria from 6:50 to 7:10.
• There is no school on Friday, August 30th or Monday, September 2nd.
• RHS will have our annual Open House on Thursday, September 26th from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. for all parents and guardians. After a brief welcome in the auditorium, the rest of the evening will have parents and guardians spending time with each of your child’s teachers. More information will come at a later time.
On behalf of the entire RHS faculty and staff, we eagerly look forward to meeting and working with all of you in the coming year. Indeed, our work together will ensure that each of your children – our students – fulfill our school vision:
Each Randolph High School student will reach their full potential by demonstrating high levels of growth and achievement in an inclusive and respectful environment that honors and celebrates our diverse community.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments, please feel free to contact me directly at 781-961-6220 x 515.
William Conard, Ed.D.
Pou tradiksyon, tanpri ale nan sit entènèt Randolph High School la, jwenn lèt sa a, epi klike sou bouton tradiksyon an anwo kwen dwat.
Để dịch, vui lòng truy cập trang web của Trường trung học Randolph, tìm thư này và nhấp vào nút dịch ở góc trên bên phải.
Para la traducción, vaya al sitio web de Randolph High School, busque esta carta y haga clic en el botón de traducción en la esquina superior derecha.
The Randolph Public School system is now participating in the Expansion of the Massachusetts MassHealth School-based Medicaid Reimbursement Program...
Old Colony YMCA - Stoughton, has been selected as the provider of Before and After School Care of our Students. Please click the link for more information.
We are pleased to announce a new option available to our schools participating in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs – known as the Community Eligibility Provision.
Every year, each public school and school district in Massachusetts receives a report card. Just as your child’s report card shows how they are doing in different subjects, the school’s report card is designed to show families how our school is doing in different areas.