Dear RPS Families and Staff:
Randolph Public Schools administrative team continues to provide you up-to-date information regarding the COVID-19. We would like to assure you that we are taking the necessary steps to continue to provide your children the safest environment possible. We also want to minimize the risk of exposure and the spread of COVID-19 within our school and community.
- As of Thursday afternoon, March 12, 2020 the Randolph Board of Health (BOH) stated that there are no suspected, presumptive, or confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the Town of Randolph and Randolph Public Schools. The are 6 confirmed COVID-19 cases and 102 presumptive cases throughout Massachusetts.
- Today’s professional development for RPS teachers and staff on Google classroom was successful! All RPS teachers and staff are now trained on this virtual learning platform.
- RPS is preparing to deliver learning through a virtual platform. It is possible that there our schools may close for a period of time. A closure of Randolph Public Schools would be a proactive measure to protect our students and to avoid overwhelming our health care system.
- Please start planning for a disruption of your regular activities most especially child care. If you have not updated your emergency contact information and your email address with your child’s school, please update them as soon as possible. Educators will utilize email address as one form of communication via our Connect Ed system.
- We would also recommend you talk to your children about COVID-19. We have also listed the following community resources below that you can utilize when supporting your children. An important message to share with children is that adults at home and school are taking care of their health and safety. Do encourage children to reach out to a trusted adult if they have concerns.
We will continue to communicate on a regular basis and as always, we thank you for your understanding and support during this rapidly changing and unsettling time.
Si ou genyen nenpòt ki kesyon oswa ou bezwen yon entèprèt/tradiktè sou koze sa a, tanpri souple rele Lunine Pierre-Jérôme nan 781-961-6220 Ekst. 537.
Nếu quý vị có thắc mắc hoặc cần thông dịch viên về vấn đề này, xin vui lòng gọi Giang Bùi 781-961-6220, số máy lẻ 541.
Si tiene alguna pregunta o necesita un intérprete/traductor sobre este asunto, llame a Aisha Boykin al 781-961-6220, ext. 581
Se você tiver alguma dúvida sobre este assunto ou precisar de um intérprete/tradutor, por favor ligue para Regina Federle, número (781) 961-6220, ramal 588.
Community Resources (as compiled by RPS school nurses):