- We offer FREE Adult Education classes for High School Equivalency and ESOL.
- Each class has 13-16 students.
- Classes meet twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- All classes meet from 6:30-9:30pm.
We follow the same schedule as Randolph public schools. Classes begin in September and end in June. We also observe the same school calendar. We are closed for all school vacations, holidays, and snow days.
Each student must first contact the office to find out when the next testing date is. After testing, students will then be added to the waitlist. As space in classes become available, students from the waitlist will be contacted.
*RCP operates within Randolph High School. All potential students will have basic information (name, date of birth, previous school attended) shared with the administration of Randolph High School. Randolph High School reserves the right to deny entry to any potential student.
HiSET COURSE OFFERINGS
Foundations /ABE 1 (GLE 0-3.9)
For learners who need a review of fundamentals in reading, writing and math.
ABE 2(GLE 4-8.9)
For learners to build upon basic literacy. Curriculum is based on strengthening core math skills and English comprehension.
HiSET Preparation (GLE 9-12)
For learners wanting to pursue a high school equivalency certificate. Curriculum emphasizes English and math to match intensity of the exam.
*RCP does NOT administer the exam portion of the HiSET. RCP, Inc. will refer students to the nearest test center.
To be enrolled in GED courses you must:
- Be a Massachusetts resident
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Take a placement exam
- Do not currently possess a high school diploma from an educational establishment in the USA
- Cannot obtain proof of a high school diploma or equivalent certificate from your native country